Your DABGo may be shared by several family members, thus DABGo must remember the hotspot names and passwords of their smartphones so that it will connect to them automatically. But they do not need to change hotspot names and passwords of their smartphones, instead, DABGo allows you to add their hotspot names and passwords in DABGo. Currently, only two more hotspot names and passwords are allowed since more hotspots will increase the time of auto-connection trial.
Below are the steps to add hotspot names and passwords in DABGo.
1. Use the smartphone already connected to DABGo
2. Activating Udio, you get a picture as below, clicking the red squared icon
3. you will get a pull down menu as below, click DAB Settings
4. Then you get the picture below, click the red squared icon
5. Then you get the picture below, click “Add Smart Phone Hotspot”
6. Then you get the picture below, enter the SSID and Password and click ok
Now, your DABGo will remember this new hotspot name and password and it will automatically connect to it once you turn on the hotspot of that smartphone.