DABGo does not have its own speaker so the received DAB signal is output to Car Entertainment System via FM transmitter or LINE OUT.
Output to your Car Entertainment System via LINE OUT
Signal will always come out of LINE OUT (i.e. the ear phone outlet). Just connect the signal to the LINE IN of your Car Entertainment System (consult your car vendor if you do not know where to get the LINE IN inlet) without the need to set anything.
Output to your Car Entertainment System via FM Transmitter
1. Click DAB Settings of the menu
2. You will get the following picture, click the red squared icon
3. You will get the following picture, click “FM Transmitter Settings”
4. Then you get the following picture to set the frequency and power of the FM transmitter in DABGo
5. You can click “Auto Search Frequency” (recommended) to let DABGo find out unused FM channel to transfer DAB audio to your Car Entertainment System, then it will show the frequency and power selected.
6. If you want to set frequency by yourself, click frequency to get the following menu, then you click any one frequency to set it.
7. Note you must manually tune the frequency of your Car Entertainment System to the one you just set on Udio to enable the sound be heard.